LET LATCHWAYS BE YOUR LIFELINE
We are certified installers for Latchways fall protection, an industry-leading safety solution for working at height in a wide range of dynamic environments, such as wind turbines, communication towers and masts. A vast amount of research, development and testing goes into every Latchways product, resulting in an innovative technology that is simple to use, yet meets a multitude of complex requirements for that essential peace of mind. We are accredited to install, repair and inspect:
- Steel ladders
- Lattice towers
- Clamp brackets
- Climbing rails
- T-spine ladders
All of our climbers are accredited Mast and Tower Rescue (MATS) climbers, as well as being EUSR registered to cover the energy and utilities sectors.
How does it work?
If a worker slips while connected to the mechanism, the Latchways transfastener instantly locks onto the cable to hold the person securely in place, absorbing the force of the fall instantaneously.
The pioneering system comes with the following benefits:
- No need to clip on and off, or manually manoeuvre cable supports, reducing hand and wrist strain.
- Easy to install and use, reducing training and operating time.
- Cost-effective due to a long lifespan of 25-30 years depending on the frequency of use.
- A single system that can be adapted for every shape of tower, rack and terminal station.
- Exceptional quality, engineered to the highest tolerances.
- Less energy-sapping than rival systems.
- Attachment devices can be fixed or detached at any point on the system, allowing workers to work hands-free with easy access to any tower location.
- Minimal maintenance required.
- Stainless steel construction highly resistant to rust and corrosion.
- Fully compliant with current health and safety legislation.
We offer nationwide coverage for installing this system, as well as turnkey logistical support in the field for resolving incidents that require use of Latchways.
Put your trust in us to keep you safe by contacting us now for a quotation. Call, email or fill out the form below.